Peace Outside

"Ruminations, Illuminations! Vocabulary, sing for me in your cage of time, restless on the bone's perch."

Friday, January 13, 2006

Idleness rears its dangerous head

Yoinked from my sister, who was predictably goth hippie.

What Are You?

Redneck
1] Do you have a couch in your front yard or porch? No.
2] Do you drive a four-wheeler? No.
3] Do you ride four-wheelers? No.
4] Do you like to get dirty? Not particularly.
5] Do you like country music? Country music is straight from the devil unless it's more folksy than your typical whiny shitty-sounding crap.
6] Do you have a broken car in your back yard? No.
7] Do you own a cowboy hat? No.
8] Do you live on more then two acres? No.
9] Do you have more then four different animals at your home? Different kinds? No. But we do have three cats and some fish.
Total yes: 0/9

Goth
1] Do you wear black eyeliner? Yes, although brown generally looks better on me.
2] Is most of your clothing dark? Meh, about half-and-half, so no.
3] Do you think about death often? No.
4] Are you a social outcast? Fringe, probably, but I have friends enough (so no, I guess)
5] Are you pale? God Yes.
6] Do you like Hot Topic? I do occastionally enjoy a good romp through the place.
7] Do you enjoy Tim Burton movies? Hell YEAH!
8] Are you mean? In a joking sort of way.
Total yes: 4/8

Skater/Punk
1] Can you skateboard? No.
2] Do you wear Vans? No.
3] Do you do stupid stuff with your friends? No.
4] Have you gotten in trouble with the Cops? Not yet, but with my driving ability...
5] Do you watch the X-games? No, why would I do that?
6] Do you have any piercings? Yeah.
7] Do you like/wear mohawks/fohawks? I think they're hella funny-looking, but I like 'em.
8] Have you called someone a poser? Hmmm, not usually that word but with a similar sentiment.
Total yes: 3/8

Prep
1] Do you say the word "like"? I sure as hell try not to.
2] Do you shop at Hollister/Abercrombie & Fitch? HELL NO! THEY ARE THE TOOL OF SATAN.
3] Do you pop the collar? HOW DUMB.
4] Do the people in Hot topic scare you? Naw, they're great!
6] Do you watch Laguna Beach? What is Laguna Beach, other than a location?
7] Do you like pop music? Ye gods, NO.
8] Do you want/have a little dog? No.
9] Do you idolize Paris Hilton? No, I want to burn her at the stake.
Total yes: 0/9

Hippie
1] Is your hair long? Not particularly.
2] Do you own a tye-dye shirt? Kind of.
4] Do you want to save the animals? Yes!
5] Do you think war is unnecessary? Yes.
6] Is love essential in your life? Love is what makes us human.
7] Have you smoked pot? No.
8] Do you like classic rock and trippy music? Sure!
9] Do you wear paisley head-bands? I might...
Total yes: 5/9

Gangsta
1] Do you act ghetto? I am sooo white.
2] Do you wear do-rags? No.
3] Do you like hip-hop? I might dance to it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it!
4] Was Tupac truly the greatest rapper in the world? I really don't know who Tupac is.
5] Do you believe he's alive? Why, is he dead?
6] Do you like afros? They make me giggle, but no.
7] Have you ever said "Fo Shizzle"? Sadly, yes, but only in jest.
8] Do you like to dance? Yep!
Total yes: 2/8

Emo
1] Do you cry often? Only during finals week, heh.
2] Do you wear hoodies? Sometimes.
3] Do you like screamo music? OH MY GOD NO NO PLEASE GOD MAKE IT STOP.
4] Do people not understand you? How should I know? I can't read their minds!
5] Do you write your own songs? Nope.
6] Ever dyed your hair red, black or dark? Temporarily.
7] Do you cut your own hair? No.
8] Are you lonely? Yes, insofar as romance goes. But I have good friends.
9] Is Ohio for lovers? ????
Total yes: 2/9

Surfer
1] Do you surf? No.
2] Do you wear flip flops year-round? Flip-flops are hella uncomfortable.
3] Is your hair shaggy? No.
4] Do you wake up before six every morning? Gods no, I'd rather not have to get up before nine or ten!
5] Do you own many pairs of shorts? I own ONE pair of shorts.
6] Are you tan? I am as white as the moon.
7] Do you talk surfer lingo? Um, no.
8] Do you want to be at the beach right now? Sure, but a warm one.
9] Do you hate tourists? I feel nothing toward tourists.
Total yes: 1/9

Geek
1] Do you wear glasses? Yeah.
2] Do you get good grades? Yes, if b's and higher are good.
3] Do you use an inhaler? No.
4] Do you stick pens and calculators into your shirt pockets? I don't have shirt pockets, and that is so stereotypical!
5] Does your mom pick out your clothes? Only when giving me presents and I like her taste anyway.
6] Are you on the computer often? Yeah.
7] Do you ever get picked on? Yes.
8] Do you look forward to go to school? Select classes.
9] Are you shy around the opposite sex? HELL YES. Damn it...
10] Do you like math? Meh, it's all right.
Total yes: 6/10

Girly
1] Do you look in the mirror a lot? Probably too much, yes.
2] Does it take forever to pick something to wear? Only when I am dressing up for something...
3] Do you own lots of hair products? No.
4] Is your favourite colour pink/purple? -makes the sign against evil-
5] Do you "hog" the bathroom? No.
6] Are you afraid to get dirty? I'm in pottery class.
7] Do you flip out when you see a spider? I LOVE SPIDERS!!! Seriously.
8] Are you on the phone a lot? No.
9] Do you eat like a bird? More like a cow.
10] Do you hate it when people don't like you? Yeah.
Total yes: 3/10

I am a Geek Hippie!

8 Comments:

  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Fateduel said…

    This quiz should be illegal.

    And yet I must admit I'm a little tempted to take it.

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Valakun said…

    Yes, for some reason I enjoy these things despite how pointless they are. They're fun to answer in weird ways.

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Ralikat said…

    I totally agree with you guys! They are totally retarculuous -- and yet, like a fool, I must take them.

    Oh the state of our humanity! :sigh:

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Avi said…

    Well, duh!

    Although retarculous is a very scary word, I think it sums it up nicely. These quizzes are Satan's tool, I am sure, but does that stop me? Of course not!

    Really, who doesn't like talking about themselves???

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Avi said…

    Oh yeah, and TAKE IT! TAKE IT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Ralikat said…

    Retarculous is from Toothpaste for Dinner. You totally should go read it. It rvocks!

    Oh, and did me & Widge tell you about the "rvock on!" sign? You must know it and use it frequently :D I do all the time.

    Hell, even Faifer does :P

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Ralikat said…

    Here's the link for TfD: Go read!

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Avi said…

    How is it that you guys invented a "Rvock On" sign without ME? I helped CREATE "Rvock On!!!!"

    Obviously as co-creatrix of the awesome that is "Rvock" I need to know this sign. How dare you leave me out this long?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home