Peace Outside

"Ruminations, Illuminations! Vocabulary, sing for me in your cage of time, restless on the bone's perch."

Monday, May 16, 2005

It's all a bit perplexing, really.

My grip on reality is getting perilously loose. A recent turn of events has totally reshaped everything I thought I knew about my friends, and I realize I need to never make assumptions again. I'm not going into details, but in all honesty, I can say I never saw it coming. I guess I've had a paradigm shift or something.

Don't worry, folks, I'll get over it.

In other news, I just completed my first exam of the week - Postmodernist Literature - and it probably went ok. I had to b.s. way more than I'd have liked on the first question because I had studied entirely the wrong thing (Bah!) but my second question catered exactly to what I'd been studying last night so it went much more smoothly, although it may be too short (which would suck). However, as with all exams of this nature, my overwhelming relief at its being over more than covers any trepidation I may feel about my answers.

Next up: Tolkien and Lewis and - ulp - Calculus. I still need to finish packing too. Lucky me!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Ralikat said…

    You've had a paradigm shift. Hmm. That's funny.

    As for the test - I'm sure you did grandly. I hope we all did grandly. Now lets just get it over and done with - dear heavens *gulp*.

    PS. Imma gonna miss you so much *tear*

     
  • At 3:23 AM, Blogger Avi said…

    Shhhh! Don't remind me! You're going to make me cry!

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Ralikat said…

    Make you cry? I'm going to make myself cry woman!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home