Peace Outside

"Ruminations, Illuminations! Vocabulary, sing for me in your cage of time, restless on the bone's perch."

Saturday, April 16, 2005

My Self in Song Titles

Choose a band/artist and answer ONLY IN SONG TITLES by that band:

Artist/Band: U2

Are you male or female: Original Of The Species

Describe yourself: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

How do you feel about yourself: Some Days Are Better Than Others

Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: Tomorrow

Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend: Gone

Describe where you want to be: Where the Streets Have no Name

Describe what you want to be: Grace

Describe how you wish: Please

Describe what you wish for: Another Time, Another Place

Describe how you live: In a Little While

Describe how you love: With or Without You

Share a few words of wisdom: Wake Up Dead Man

I love this questionnaire thing - It's a brilliant idea. And it's uncanny how accurate some of these answers are. I love the references to my procrastination skills, penchant for daydreaming, and absentmindedness! Although I couldn't find one for the first question at all - I say women are the "original of the species" because everyone starts out in the womb with female chromosomes. Convoluted, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home