Peace Outside

"Ruminations, Illuminations! Vocabulary, sing for me in your cage of time, restless on the bone's perch."

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Thank you, RK/Biscuit!

Imaginary
~Imaginary~

You're creative and often daydream. You build your
own little world whether it's a bad or a good
day, you can always escape to. You believe
dreams are the best thing reality has to offer.
You prefer the art of illusion over what drones
have made the real world out to be. Life can be
tough and you know this. Somedays you hate the
world and somedays you can tolerate it. You
love imagination and the mind, for this is
where you can mold your idea of how things
should be.

"In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds
of lullaby. I lie inside myself for hours and
watch my purple sky fly over me."

*Please Rate: It brings good Karma*


Which Evanescence 'Origin' Song Are You? (With Pics!)
brought to you by Quizilla


Indeed, I was quite inspired to take the quiz myself... and not in the LEAST surprised by the answer. I do like this song, although it's not my favorite.

Wow, I abandon my blog for a loooong time and the best thing I can come up with when I finally return to it is a quiz I took on the internet?

I am ashamed. (To be said Jacque-from-"Finding Nemo"-style: french accent and so on)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home