Peace Outside

"Ruminations, Illuminations! Vocabulary, sing for me in your cage of time, restless on the bone's perch."

Sunday, October 31, 2004

OYOY!

AAAIIIEEEE!!! One of my best friends back home is engaged! How friggin' awesome is that??? Man I wish I could be there right now...

Of course that reminds me I have no boyfriend and in fact have never had one. My friend isn't much older than I am. Bah humbug. I must remember, however, that they have been dating since their sophomore year of high school (well, his junior year) so that makes it four years which makes perfect sense. Can't say I didn't see it coming. Still... OY! I feel old now or something! Bad enough my cousin is married... Now two of my friends have to go and get engaged to each other! Am I growing up or something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home