Peace Outside

"Ruminations, Illuminations! Vocabulary, sing for me in your cage of time, restless on the bone's perch."

Thursday, April 14, 2005

It's finally over, but I'm not a Shakespearean Actor yet...

I fell like I've let out a huge breath that I was holding for the past two weeks. The RADA Shakespeare Certificate ordeal is over. I don't know how I did yet, but at least I don't have to worry about it any more.

Oddly enough, it really only felt like another rehearsal the entire time we were doing it (despite the fact my partner, Daphne, accidentally lost her balance and fell at the wrong time - but we kept on going and I suppose that made it all the more exciting...) perhaps we were too relaxed - I feel like I did a job consistent with my practices, but I didn't scintillate. Also the room was also far too small, but I suppose we managed.

We will probably perform the pieces we had for Arts Week next week as well, but the big hurdle is cleared and the end is in sight. Now on to the new hurdle - Murder in the Cathedral is in THREE WEEKS and I've only memorized the first half of my lines. Not to mention all the stuff I'm helping with in the production. Hardly a moment's rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home