Peace Outside

"Ruminations, Illuminations! Vocabulary, sing for me in your cage of time, restless on the bone's perch."

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Reasons

This is for those that, by being who they are, inspire me to be better than I am. You know who you are.

You have changed me in a way I don't think even I fully recognize. Because of you, I want to be more...I want to be stronger, to know myself, to have integrity.

You - strong-willed, caring, and fully yourself - are what I want to become. Thank you for the inspiration, for your friendship, for caring. I know you don't really think you're as strong as I say you are, but in what counts, you have an integrity, a completeness, that I have never had. Your experiences have shaped my outlook on life.

Because of you, I want to begin my search for reasons. It will take my whole life, but I'm ready to start.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home